Limited Warranty Terms
Rad Power Bikes Inc.
Last updated February 11, 2022
All Rad Power Bikes (”RPB”) ebikes (the “ebikes”), and their individual Covered Components (as defined below) purchased in the European Union and the United Kingdom, are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for two years after the date of a qualifying purchase (the “Warranty Period”), in accordance with the following terms:
- The rights and claims arising from this warranty are in addition to your statutory rights. The legal guarantee of conformity, on basis of which the consumer is entitled by law to remedies from the seller free of charge in the event of a lack of conformity of the ebikes, is unaffected by this warranty.
- Only the original owner of the ebike is covered by this warranty. The Warranty Period begins two years after the receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
- The warranty is limited to the replacement of the following bicycle components free of charge: the lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, and the reflector (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear and tear or water damage.
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (such as tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual (https://radpowerbikes.eu/pages/owner-tools), acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, accident, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, RPB will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any products sold by RPB that is not an ebike.
RPB will not replace any Covered Component under this warranty without first seeing photo's or video of the damaged Covered Component.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a damaged Covered Component under this warranty, you must:
- Contact the RPB Technical Support team by email at email@example.com or by phone at +31-85 7470430. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also provide assistance in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
Should RPB exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege beyond the terms of the statutory warranty and/or the terms of this Limited Warranty, this shall not be construed by a Customer as a waiver thereof, nor shall it preclude any future exercise thereof.
This Limited Warranty is offered by Rad Power Bikes Netherlands B.V.
Address: Rad Power Bikes, c/o Support - Landzigt 16-1, 3454 PE Utrecht, Netherlands
Phone: +31-85 7470430