- Whether you’ve just gotten out for your first ride on your new Rad Power Bike or are an ebike veteran with lots of miles on those tires, we’ve got some hidden features to share that you may not have discovered yet. Unlock even more fun with your ebike by trying some of these hacks.
Have you had a chance to check out the RadCity 5 Plus?
It's the latest and greatest offering from Rad Power Bikes, but it's also a testament to the Rad Lab's commitment to non-stop innovation. Here's how our iconic electric city bike has evolved over the years and why this new model will help riders everywhere reimagine everything they know about transportation.
Pumpkin spice lattes, sweater weather and changing leaves. Yup. It's official!... Autumn is upon us. The trees are changing from green to gold, the temperature is dropping, and rainy days are becoming more frequent. It's a beautiful time of the year, and a season that can still be enjoyed on your Rad ride. Here is our list of reasons and top tips to keep riding this Fall season.
Ebiking is a great aerobic exercise, one you can do without feeling overly exhausted. The fun and joy of the ride, and the social aspect of doing it with friends or family, make this workout super fun. But what about the mental health impact of riding an (e)bike?
- Finding a bike to replace your car is just the beginning. The all-new RadCity 5 Plus is a versatile, European-style ride with the power to change your entire perspective. Here’s how getting around on Rad’s latest and greatest model can help you reimagine everything.
There’s no getting away from the fact that it’s getting darker earlier. Autumn is imminent, days are getting shorter and Summer is nearing its end. With that in mind, we thought we’d shed some light on how to ride Rad in the dark.
- Outside belongs to everyone, and when it comes to exploring it, an ebike is the most accessible option. In fact, accessibility is built right into ...
- Rad Power Bikes Corporate Fleet Solution could be the dynamic addition your company has been searching for. The perks of riding to work, or to meetings, are incredible! Not only does more movement benefit health and environmental consciousness, but it also increases job satisfaction.
An open letter from Rad Power Bikes CEO and Co-Founder Mike Radenbaugh.
We know there are a few soon-to-be Rad riders waiting patiently for their brand-new electric bike to finally arrive. When that day comes, we want to make sure you're ready to jump on and roll out. That's why we put together thi handy list of tips to guarantee that nothing stands between you and your first Radventure.
Just like we have electric bikes built for anything, we have riders up for everything. We'd like to recognize a few of them including, the outdoor rockstar, the hauling hero, the space saving champion, and the urbanite.
- One of our favorite things about the RadMini is just how versatile it is. With a robust hinge that lets it fold in for easy storage and fold out when you’re ready for fun, it’s no wonder it’s been called “the Swiss Army knife of the fat tire ebike world”.