Sometimes there’s nothing better than taking a weekend escape to the woods, a nearby lake or some scenic nature spot. Whether you’re camping or RVing on your getaway, ebikes can add to the fun – and ease – of your trip.
- It’s been an exciting past five years working to bring Rad Power Bikes to Europe. With any big initiative, there can be hurdles, and for us, we faced a few obstacles around supply chain and logistics. Due to these challenges, Rad customers experienced longer wait times than anticipated and we want to apologize sincerely for these delays. We so appreciate our customers’ patience and for not giving up on us, and we can’t wait to bring more Rad into all your lives!
Summer is here, bringing countless opportunities to enjoy your ebike! Whether going to the beach or the park, commuting to and from work, or dinner with friends, you can soak up all that sunshine from the seat of your ebike. But with the warmer weather comes a new set of considerations.
With the summer holidays already upon us, we’ve pulled together our top 5 locations where you can ride Rad, thanks to our rental fleet locations, along with some of the best things you can do on your bike in destination spots.
If you have a Rad Power Bike, then you know that feeling of joy and freedom as soon as you hop on and start pedaling. And, you also know that you pretty quickly start to opt to take your ebike any chance you get rather than your car. But the one fear that comes with that is having to leave your ebike unattended after you lock it up.
Summer is the perfect time to rediscover hobbies — especially for the dads in our life who just can’t get enough outside time!
It’s EU Green Week from May 31 to June 5, and what better way to live green than to ditch the gas-guzzling car and snatch up your Rad Power Bike!
- In addition to being incredibly fun to ride and making you feel like a kid again, electric bicycles are a fantastic option for families on the go. With the right Rad Power Bikes ebike, you can easily carry your kids on the bike, tote groceries home, get out for a family adventure, and so much more.
- Time to dust off your Rad bike, as part of our RadWomen program, we have put together an educational video to help you get you back on the bike path in style and your bike in good shape.
Rad Power Bikes can no doubt be incredibly utilitarian when it comes to errands, commutes, and toting the kids to school and other activities.
- Since Rad Power Bikes introduced a folding electric bike in 2016 in the USA, ebiking has evolved from a niche industry to a main player in outdoor recreation. Now, in 2022, Rad Power Bikes is a community of 400,000+ riders, all getting outside on various models of electric bikes. Many of that community are riding Rad on one of our folding bikes.
- Our Rad family just got bigger: Introducing the RadExpand 5, the fifth generation of our electric folding bike. This ebike is lighter, has bigger all-terrain tires, handles better, comes with a heavy-duty rear rack preinstalled, and is available in a black (and white) frame. There’s so much behind the innovation and development – we can’t wait to introduce it to you. Let’s get started.