- RadRhino (all model years)
- RadWagon (all model years)
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CET
EU: +31-85 7470430
UK (Toll Free): +44 800 069 8513
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Our brand new, custom Top Tube Bag allows you to carry smaller items along with you without weighing down your pockets. Use your phone's GPS for easy navigation with the touch screen compatible clear window and store your wallet and keys in the large storage compartment.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22 cm x 10 cm x 7.5 cm - 11.5 cm (8.5" x 4" x 3 - 4.5")
- Tough waterproof coated ripstop fabric sheds moisture and resists tearing
- Waterproof zippers
- Small side pocket and large main compartment with internal divider
- Phone pouch with touchscreen-compatible clear window provides full view of screen while protecting it from weather, bumps and scratches
- Grippy adjustable mounting straps for easy installation/removal and a secure fit
- Closed-cell foam padding on bottom and sides
- Reflective decals on both sides
- Soft grip base keeps the bag from sliding around on the top tube while not scratching the bike's paint
Due to their frame designs, it is not compatible with the RadRunner, RadRhino Step Thru 1 or the RadRunner Plus.
Cell phones can overheat when inserted into the clear window phone pouch, especially when subjected to direct sunlight and warm ambient temperatures. Care should be taken to ensure the bag or phone are not damaged by overheating.