- RadRunner 3 Plus only
- If you have a RadRunner 1, 2 or RadRunner Plus, check out our RadRunner 2 Console.
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CET
Our phone lines are permanently closed. Please reach us at email@example.com
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Designed exclusively for the RadRunner 3 Plus, this sleek, water-resistant central storage unit gives you easy access to all your gear. Take advantage of the lockable lid to secure items or remove the top entirely to fit taller, longer cargo, like a baguette or umbrella.
- Designed for security. Internal screws ensure it can’t be removed when locked
- Hinged lid for easy access to stored items
- Top portion can be removed to accommodate longer, taller items
- An all-weather accessory made with strong, durable polymer.
- Drainage holes allow water to drain out if the unit gets wet
- Easily fits a wide variety of items, including a six pack of canned beverages
- Easy, toolless installation
- Comes with two keys
Sizing & capacity:
- Dimensions at widest points: 33.4 x 14.6 x 29.6 cm (13.1” x 5.7” x 11.7”)
- Weight: 1.2 kg ( 2.6 lbs)
Installation & use:
No tools required for installation
Note: this accessory eliminates the step-thru space which may impact riders with shorter legs.