Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Should the winner live within 150km of Rad Power Bikes Utrecht showroom, Rad Power Bikes will deliver a fully assembled ebike.
If the winner lives further than 150km Rad Power Bikes will send a non-assembled ebike in a box.
- Participants must be over 16years old to enter this contest.
- If the winner’s bike of choice is not in stock Rad Power Bikes will advise on delivery time.
- Warranty and terms of service will apply to winnings.
- Upon request of a 750W ebike, the winner will be required to conform with L1e-A proceedings.
FULL PHOTOBOOTH SWEEPSTAKE RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1) SWEEPSTAKE DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: The Rad Power Bikes “Ebike Xperience Photobooth Sweepstake" (the “Sweepstake”) begins 28 February 2020 at 09h00 (CET) and ends on 1 March 2020 at 17h00 (CET) (the "Sweepstake Period"). The Sweepstake is one of luck in which a participant (“you” or “Contestant”) takes a photo at the photobooth at the Rad Power Bikes stand at Ebike Xperience, in Jaarbeurs, and provides an email address. One winner will be selected by random, and contacted via the email address provided.
2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants must visit the Rad Power Bikes stand at Ebike Xperience, where we have provided a fun and interactive photo-booth. Participants are required to take a photo, and share this photograph to their email address. A hardcopy will be provided as well. Participants are encouraged to subscribe to Rad Power Bikes’ newsletter, and to share their photo on social media, but this does not increase their chances of winning. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Rad Power Bikes and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
You are allowed to submit one (1) Entry for this Sweepstake. Participants are required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The name of the person entering the Contest must be the authorized account holder of the email account; otherwise, the Entry may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a winner, a participant will be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email account. It is the sole responsibility of the Contestant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the Contestant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Sweepstake Period.
3) ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstake open only to persons 16 years of age or older at the time of entry who are residents of the EU and UK, and do not reside in an area where such contests are prohibited by law.
If the winner lives 150km within radius of Rad Power Bikes Utrecht showroom, the Sponsor will deliver a fully assembled ebike. Should the winner live outside this 150km radius, a non-assembled ebike will be couriered.
The sponsor of this Contest is Rad Power Bikes (the “Sponsor”). Officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents of the Sponsor its parent companies (if any), subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstake (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Upon request of a 750W ebike, the winner will be required to conform with L1e-A proceedings and regulations.
4) USE OF YOUR SUBMISSION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION:
(a) Entries and other submitted material become the property of Sponsor, but will not be used as promotional material without the Contestant’s consent. By submitting an Entry:
(i) You represent and warrant that you meet the requirements and qualifications for this Sweepstake and that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with them.
5) WINNER SELECTION: Winning entries are randomly selected, and the winner will be contacted on Friday, 6 March 2020. The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstake.
NOTE: The prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of qualified eligible entries are received. Non-winning and/or ineligible participants will not be contacted. Should a winner decline the prize offered for any reason or no reason, the next best submission as decided by random draw shall win the prize.
6) PRIZES: One grand prize will be awarded to one winner. Each grand prize shall be one ebike, chosen by the winner from the selection of ebikes currently offered by Company (https://radpowerbikes.eu/). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an original prize becomes unavailable. All taxes, duties, fees and any other costs related to the prize not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Each winner will be notified within approximately two (2) days after the random draw, via email, if and only if you win the prize. Any winner notification returned either electronically, or as undeliverable without a forwarding address, will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Winner has five (5) business days to respond to the notice from Sponsor. If no response is received within the five day period, an alternate winner will be chosen. If any required documents are not promptly returned, for any reason or no reason, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
8) CONDUCT: This Contest is subject to the laws of the European Union. By entering this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from www.radpowerbikes.ceu/ebikeexperience throughout the Sweepstake Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Entries cannot defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) ISSUES OF LAW:
(a) Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR THE AWARDING OF THE PRIZES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNERS AND FINALISTS.
(b) Governing Law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest, these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstake shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Netherlands, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Netherlands, irrespective of the fact that any one of the parties is now or may become a resident of a different country. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in the Netherlands and hereby waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstake or these Official Rules must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose regardless of any law to the contrary. In the event any such claim or cause of action is not filed within such one (1) year period, such claim or cause of action shall be forever barred.
(c) Severability. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the Sponsor's fundamental intentions hereunder, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired, provided, however, that in such cases the parties oblige themselves to use their best efforts to achieve the purpose of the invalid provision by a new legally valid stipulation.
(d) Important Disclaimers and Limitations. There are NO WARRANTIES express or implied made by Sponsor and, additionally, no implied indemnities of any kind. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTRACTORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE, AND YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO YOU REGARDING THE VALUE OF THIS SWEEPSTAKE OR THE ODDS OF YOU BECOMING A FINALIST OR A WINNER, OR ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY WEBSITES. ALL DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND GRAPHICS RELATED TO THE CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ANY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" WITHOUT TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF ANY KIND.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST PRIZES) RELATED TO THE CONTEST. THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY SPONSOR, THE USE OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SPONSOR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SWEEPSTAKE PARTICIPANTS AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE SWEEPSTAKE REPRESENT AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RELEASE PARTIES (SEE SECTION 10, BELOW), ON THE ONE HAND, AND PARTICIPANTS, ON THE OTHER. SPONSOR COULD NOT PUT ON THIS SWEEPSTAKE “BUT FOR” PARTICIPANTS’ AGREEMENT AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND SPONSOR IS RELYING ON EACH PARTICIPANT’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES TO ENSURE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKE IS RUN IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (2) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstake; (3) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstake; (4) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (5) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstake or download any materials in the Sweepstake. If, for any reason, the Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake in whole or in part.
10) WINNERS LIST: To request the names of the winner (available after 31 March 2020) send an e-mail with subject line: "Photo Contest Winners' to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than 31 March 2020.