Rad Power Bikes LLC
Last updated November 11, 2020
Guidelines for Rad Power Bikes Europe Community participation
Rad Power Bikes wants your voice to be heard! These Community guidelines will help you use Community features, including Customer Reviews.
To contribute to Customer Reviews, you must have purchased a Rad Power Bikes electric bike or accessory through our ecommerce store or retail showroom in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Be Helpful and Relevant
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
- For Community features focused on a specific topic, you should only submit content related to that topic.
- We wish to be as transparent as possible, and will therefore publish reviews whether negative or positive. With that said, Rad Power Bikes maintains the right and authority to remove any reviews from the website we deem irrelevant or inappropriate.
Rad Power Bikes respects and values diverse opinions. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Don’t post content that is defamatory, attacking, threatening, inflammatory, obscene or pornographic. Do not use profanities, obscenities, and don’t express hatred or intolerance for other people based on race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion or disability.
- Don’t post content that invades other people’s privacy. For example, don’t post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information.
Don’t post content that encourages or supports behaviour that is illegal, including modifying one's ebike to increase the speed or wattage, as this will violate the warranty, as well as local laws in some European countries. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating, threatening or joking about physical harm to yourself or others.
- Content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions.
- Content posted intentionally as sarcastic.
- Content that supports and encourages the dangerous misuse of Rad Power Bikes products.