An open letter from Rad Power Bikes CEO and Co-Founder Mike Radenbaugh.
- Electric bikes make everything a little easier, whether that’s commuting to work or loading up on the week’s groceries. But with Summer in full swing, you might have your heart set on something a little more fun than the day-to-day for your next ride. If you’re looking to maximize your time outside, here are a few Rad tips.
- What’s more powerful than an electric bike? Riding it with someone close to you!
- March is Women’s month! A time to commemorate, observe, and celebrate the important role women play in our lives and society.
- When you think of ways to get fit, an electric bike may not be the obvious choice. But electric bike owners know better than anyone that riding an ebike is a great way to lose weight and get fit!
- As 2021 approaches, the pressure to set and stick to New Year’s Resolutions draws near. For many, getting in shape is at the top of their New Year’s Resolution list. If this is the case for you, we’ve got you covered!
- Here's how electric bikes like the new Limited Edition Forest Green RadRhino 5 are helping riders everywhere spend a little more time outdoors.
Just because the season has changed, it doesn’t mean your riding schedule has to.
- When you grow up with an ebike, it becomes a member of your family.
- With just a few short weeks until her due date, we caught up with Monika, one of our European Customer Support Specialists, to get some insight into the life of a soon-to-be Rad Mom.
- This weekend we’re honouring dads, fatherhood, and those we share a paternal bond with. We caught up with two of our Rad Dads to see what they had planned for this special day.
- This is knot your average tie.