- Time to dust off your Rad bike, as part of our RadWomen program, we have put together an educational video to help you get you back on the bike path in style and your bike in good shape.
It's the most wonderful time of the year! And also the busiest. From Christmas shopping to holiday parties and family gatherings, you're on the move and your form of transportation shouldn't be the thing that slows you down.
- Two new models recently joined our lineup: the RadCity 5 Plus and the Rad Rhino 6 Plus. Want to figure out which one might be best for you? Let's break it down.
- Whether you’ve just gotten out for your first ride on your new Rad Power Bike or are an ebike veteran with lots of miles on those tires, we’ve got some hidden features to share that you may not have discovered yet. Unlock even more fun with your ebike by trying some of these hacks.
Have you had a chance to check out the RadCity 5 Plus?
It's the latest and greatest offering from Rad Power Bikes, but it's also a testament to the Rad Lab's commitment to non-stop innovation. Here's how our iconic electric city bike has evolved over the years and why this new model will help riders everywhere reimagine everything they know about transportation.
#VanLife has become a popular movement, whether it’s to capture an Instagram-worthy weekend, or converting into the alternative, off-grid lifestyle. Josh Speer, Rad Power Bikes’ European Facilities Manager, recently equipped his #VanLife with 2 RadMini foldable ebikes, so he and his wife Alice could make the most out of their vacation, and ride around exploring the areas they have driven to.
Only 20minutes from Utrecht Central Station, De Meern is a village with a broad number of historical, cultural and fun places to visit, including the Rad Power Bikes Europe Showroom.
- Say goodbye to dreary cold weather, and a warm welcome to sunny Summer!
- While some of us may dread the idea of riding a bike during Winter, Thijs Vrij took full advantage of the opportunity to test out his RadRhino Step-Thru in the snow this past February.
- It's finally time to pull your ebike out of hibernation after a long winter. Here are some quick tips for getting your ride ready to hit the road this spring.
- It's the guide to your ride. Take a closer look!
- Cleaning your bike chain regularly is essential to keeping your chain, cogs, and other drivetrain components in top condition.