#VanLife has become a popular movement, whether it’s to capture an Instagram-worthy weekend, or converting into the alternative, off-grid lifestyle. Josh Speer, Rad Power Bikes’ European Facilities Manager, recently equipped his #VanLife with 2 RadMini foldable ebikes, so he and his wife Alice could make the most out of their vacation, and ride around exploring the areas they have driven to.
Only 20minutes from Utrecht Central Station, De Meern is a village with a broad number of historical, cultural and fun places to visit, including the Rad Power Bikes Europe Showroom.
- Say goodbye to dreary cold weather, and a warm welcome to sunny Summer!
- While some of us may dread the idea of riding a bike during Winter, Thijs Vrij took full advantage of the opportunity to test out his RadRhino Step-Thru in the snow this past February.
- It's finally time to pull your ebike out of hibernation after a long winter. Here are some quick tips for getting your ride ready to hit the road this spring.
- It's the guide to your ride. Take a closer look!
- Cleaning your bike chain regularly is essential to keeping your chain, cogs, and other drivetrain components in top condition.
- What to keep in mind when buying a lock and securing your ebike.
- Our recommendations for tools and parts to carry with you on every ride.