An open letter from Rad Power Bikes CEO and Co-Founder Mike Radenbaugh.
We know there are a few soon-to-be Rad riders waiting patiently for their brand-new electric bike to finally arrive. When that day comes, we want to make sure you're ready to jump on and roll out. That's why we put together thi handy list of tips to guarantee that nothing stands between you and your first Radventure.
Just like we have electric bikes built for anything, we have riders up for everything. We'd like to recognize a few of them including, the outdoor rockstar, the hauling hero, the space saving champion, and the urbanite.
- One of our favorite things about the RadMini is just how versatile it is. With a robust hinge that lets it fold in for easy storage and fold out when you’re ready for fun, it’s no wonder it’s been called “the Swiss Army knife of the fat tire ebike world”.
- You know the RadRhino, right? The striking electric fat tire bike that stands out from the crowd and grabs the attention of almost every passer by. Well say hello to the RadRhino 6 Plus -- the latest upgrade of our flagship fat tire model.
If you’re looking to join the hundreds of thousands of riders who’ve taken up ebikes, it’s worth keeping in mind that there’s a reason our riders continue to make us North America’s leading ebike company.
Here’s what we can say that other ebike companies can’t — and why we think you should choose to #RideRad.
#VanLife has become a popular movement, whether it’s to capture an Instagram-worthy weekend, or converting into the alternative, off-grid lifestyle. Josh Speer, Rad Power Bikes’ European Facilities Manager, recently equipped his #VanLife with 2 RadMini foldable ebikes, so he and his wife Alice could make the most out of their vacation, and ride around exploring the areas they have driven to.
We all know that riding our bikes is good for our health and even better for the environment , but what if it could be good for our wallet too?
Governments around Europe have been working tirelessly to provide tax incentives for riders and businesses who want to switch to a more environmentally friendly solution to commuting and transportation. But sometimes the world of bike-to-work schemes and financial subsidies can seem overwhelming.
- Electric bikes make everything a little easier, whether that’s commuting to work or loading up on the week’s groceries. But with Summer in full swing, you might have your heart set on something a little more fun than the day-to-day for your next ride. If you’re looking to maximize your time outside, here are a few Rad tips.
- With an existing bike culture, pristine cycle paths, and a direct harbour for shipping in Rotterdam, it was a no-brainer that Mike (CEO) and Arno (European Business Director) opened Rad Power Bikes Europe in the Netherlands back in 2017. And now Rad Power Bikes has grown to be one of the most popular electric bike brands in Europe and the UK.
Father’s Day is a holiday honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds. Why not gift your Rad Dad with a brand new Rad Ride?
Picking the best bike to suit your Father’s needs can be tricky. Whether he’s looking for one to commute, get fit or just explore the countryside, an ebike is the optimal tool to do so -- “But which one will suit your Pop?”...
- What could be better than taking a bike ride, choosing a beautiful scenic spot, and setting up a yummy picnic while you soak up the sun? It is ti...