- Since Rad Power Bikes introduced a folding electric bike in 2016 in the USA, ebiking has evolved from a niche industry to a main player in outdoor recreation. Now, in 2022, Rad Power Bikes is a community of 400,000+ riders, all getting outside on various models of electric bikes. Many of that community are riding Rad on one of our folding bikes.
- Our Rad family just got bigger: Introducing the RadExpand 5, the fifth generation of our electric folding bike. This ebike is lighter, has bigger all-terrain tires, handles better, comes with a heavy-duty rear rack preinstalled, and is available in a black (and white) frame. There’s so much behind the innovation and development – we can’t wait to introduce it to you. Let’s get started.
- Hello friends! Im Selina, one of your friendly female ebike ambassadors, and I’m here to help guide you through the world of biking (and ebiking) with our brand new RadWomen Program. Whether you’re new to biking or you’ve been cycling for years, knowing the words is a key part of feeling comfortable with your bike. Not only will these terms help you know your way around your ebike, but they’ll also come in handy when taking your bike for maintenance.
- There's a lot to love about Rad Power Bikes ebikes (and ebiking!). How do our Rad riders love our electric bikes? Let us hear it directly from our customers.
- Whether you’re a surfer using a RadWagon to clear your head on a lunch break, a tattoo artist transporting your tools on a RadRunner, or a family using a RadCity for a safe, socially distant way to enjoy the outdoors together, your experiences are the heart of Rad Power Bikes.
At Rad Power Bikes, we specialize in making ebikes that fit your lifestyle and your needs. From the RadRunner to the RadRhino to the RadMini, it’s important to us that your ebike is so much more than just a regular bike with power assist. It’s a tool that powers your lifestyle – whatever that looks like for you.
- We’ve reimagined the fan favorite RadRunner ebike with some brand new features that are sure to get you ready to ride! We’ve been busy taking customer feedback into consideration as we developed Series 2 of our iconic moped-style electric bike — and it’s finally ready for you!
Our mission at Rad Power Bikes is to offer customers an unrivaled biking experience with ebikes built for everything and priced for everyone.
Have you had a chance to check out the RadCity 5 Plus?
It's the latest and greatest offering from Rad Power Bikes, but it's also a testament to the Rad Lab's commitment to non-stop innovation. Here's how our iconic electric city bike has evolved over the years and why this new model will help riders everywhere reimagine everything they know about transportation.
Pumpkin spice lattes, sweater weather and changing leaves. Yup. It's official!... Autumn is upon us. The trees are changing from green to gold, the temperature is dropping, and rainy days are becoming more frequent. It's a beautiful time of the year, and a season that can still be enjoyed on your Rad ride. Here is our list of reasons and top tips to keep riding this Fall season.
- Finding a bike to replace your car is just the beginning. The all-new RadCity 5 Plus is a versatile, European-style ride with the power to change your entire perspective. Here’s how getting around on Rad’s latest and greatest model can help you reimagine everything.
There’s no getting away from the fact that it’s getting darker earlier. Autumn is imminent, days are getting shorter and Summer is nearing its end. With that in mind, we thought we’d shed some light on how to ride Rad in the dark.