Rad Power Bikes can no doubt be incredibly utilitarian when it comes to errands, commutes, and toting the kids to school and other activities.
As an American music producer, performer and DJ (professionally known as Louisahhh) in Paris, France with a canine sidekick named Riot, I needed a better way to get around the big city than relying on the metro or taxis. Since I got my RadRunner Plus in September 2020, we have been inseparable.
- After years of commuting by car to London to lecture at the University of Greenwich, I suddenly felt very hypocritical about my choice of transportation when I got a new job as a Senior Lecturer teaching sustainability at the University of Brighton in September of 2021.
- Just in time for International Women’s Month, Rad Power Bikes is introducing our new RadWomen Program. Designed by women, for women, the RadWomen Program aims to help ladies learn more about bikes and ebikes, how to choose them, how to maintain them and – most importantly – we want to arm you with the confidence to ride them.
- Taking pictures or video while ebiking might sound like a risky thing to do, but after working as a photographer and videographer for Rad Power Bikes for the past 2 years, I’ve found some rad ways to customize my electric bike to allow me to get better shots, without compromising my safety.
- Half the fun of any adventure is reliving your best moments over and over. That’s why as a biking and kitesurfing enthusiast, I started my company Sail Video System to help both amateurs and professionals capture these moments through hands-free body-worn camera mounts.
- German born travel photographer and influencer, Kira Planken, visits idyllic locations around Europe.
At Rad Power Bikes, we specialize in making ebikes that fit your lifestyle and your needs. From the RadRunner to the RadRhino to the RadMini, it’s important to us that your ebike is so much more than just a regular bike with power assist. It’s a tool that powers your lifestyle – whatever that looks like for you.
It’s a new year and with that comes New Year’s Resolutions to try Rad new things, visit Rad new places, and see Rad new sights. In that spirit, we caught up with Charles Winmar, a 19-year old from Ibiza, who is riding into 2022 with his trusty RadRhino 5 with the goal of biking through 54 countries – every country in continental Europe – a stunt never before recorded!
It's the most wonderful time of the year! And also the busiest. From Christmas shopping to holiday parties and family gatherings, you're on the move and your form of transportation shouldn't be the thing that slows you down.