Pumpkin spice lattes, sweater weather and changing leaves. Yup. It's official!... Autumn is upon us. The trees are changing from green to gold, the temperature is dropping, and rainy days are becoming more frequent. It's a beautiful time of the year, and a season that can still be enjoyed on your Rad ride. Here is our list of reasons and top tips to keep riding this Fall season.
- One of our favorite things about the RadMini is just how versatile it is. With a robust hinge that lets it fold in for easy storage and fold out when you’re ready for fun, it’s no wonder it’s been called “the Swiss Army knife of the fat tire ebike world”.
If you’re looking to join the hundreds of thousands of riders who’ve taken up ebikes, it’s worth keeping in mind that there’s a reason our riders continue to make us North America’s leading ebike company.
Here’s what we can say that other ebike companies can’t — and why we think you should choose to #RideRad.
Only 20minutes from Utrecht Central Station, De Meern is a village with a broad number of historical, cultural and fun places to visit, including the Rad Power Bikes Europe Showroom.
- Say goodbye to dreary cold weather, and a warm welcome to sunny Summer!
- Restaurant owner, Michael Man, shares why Jasmine Palace has chosen the RadRunner as their preferred mode of transport when delivering food to cust...
“Riding Rad” is an approachable introduction to broader issues and topics facing ebike riders globally. From general bike etiquette and weird local bike laws to safety and theft prevention tips, "Riding Rad" sheds light on some of the barriers newer riders may face and serves as a refresher for seasoned commuters.
- What’s more powerful than an electric bike? Riding it with someone close to you!
- While some of us may dread the idea of riding a bike during Winter, Thijs Vrij took full advantage of the opportunity to test out his RadRhino Step-Thru in the snow this past February.
- As 2021 approaches, the pressure to set and stick to New Year’s Resolutions draws near. For many, getting in shape is at the top of their New Year’s Resolution list. If this is the case for you, we’ve got you covered!
- After riding in the rain, you can generally just peel off your wet clothes and get cozy. Your bike isn’t as lucky. Use these tips to keep it in top shape all year round.
- A few warm reminders for those chilly months ahead.