An open letter from Rad Power Bikes CEO and Co-Founder Mike Radenbaugh.
We know there are a few soon-to-be Rad riders waiting patiently for their brand-new electric bike to finally arrive. When that day comes, we want to make sure you’re ready to jump on and roll out. That’s why we put together this handy list of tips to guarantee that nothing stands between you and your first Radventure.
- One of our favorite things about the RadMini is just how versatile it is. With a robust hinge that lets it fold in for easy storage and fold out when you’re ready for fun, it’s no wonder it’s been called “the Swiss Army knife of the fat tire ebike world”.
- You know the RadRhino, right? The striking electric fat tire bike that stands out from the crowd and grabs the attention of almost every passer by. Well say hello to the RadRhino 6 Plus -- the latest upgrade of our flagship fat tire model.
We all know that riding our bikes is good for our health and even better for the environment , but what if it could be good for our wallet too?
Governments around Europe have been working tirelessly to provide tax incentives for riders and businesses who want to switch to a more environmentally friendly solution to commuting and transportation. But sometimes the world of bike-to-work schemes and financial subsidies can seem overwhelming.
- Electric bikes make everything a little easier, whether that’s commuting to work or loading up on the week’s groceries. But with Summer in full swing, you might have your heart set on something a little more fun than the day-to-day for your next ride. If you’re looking to maximize your time outside, here are a few Rad tips.
- With an existing bike culture, pristine cycle paths, and a direct harbour for shipping in Rotterdam, it was a no-brainer that Mike (CEO) and Arno (European Business Director) opened Rad Power Bikes Europe in the Netherlands back in 2017. And now Rad Power Bikes has grown to be one of the most popular electric bike brands in Europe and the UK.
- Did you know that every member of Rad Power Bikes’ team gets to test all the Rad Power Bikes' ebikes during, and outside of office hours? It’s a cool perk, but it also helps us understand the wants and needs of our riders — especially when they reach out to us for advice on customizing their ride.
- Let’s hear it for our batteries! They’re the reason we’re able to ride further, go faster, and conquer hills without breaking a sweat. It’s safe to...
- What could be better than taking a bike ride, choosing a beautiful scenic spot, and setting up a yummy picnic while you soak up the sun? It is ti...
- Say goodbye to dreary cold weather, and a warm welcome to sunny Summer!
- North America’s largest ebike brand is featured as a TIME100 Pioneer.