This March we’re celebrating women!
Last week we published a blog article featuring Rad Rider Aimee Bannister. A travel vlogger from Wales, who happily shared her inspirational and empowering story.
This week we spoke to some incredible “Glow-Getters” who were kind enough to chat with the Rad team in Europe.
We asked each of them to answer the following questions…
1. What are your interests, and where does your passion lie?
2. Share a challenge you've overcome, or an accomplishment you're proud of.
3. What words of empowerment do you have for those reading this?
4. Lastly, please provide a one-liner on what you love most about your Rad Ride.
Here’s what they had to say:
- Hi, I'm Sarah Chetrit. I'm a New York content creator living in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I help those feeling stuck in their 9 to 5 jobs create a blogging business so they can work from home to put life first, work second. Besides helping people live the life they want, I absolutely love to travel and cook Korean food, which is all reflected on my Instagram.
- I put myself through school to become a Certified Public Accountant at the Big 4. As an orphan and first person to go to college in my family, rising out of my poverty level was a huge accomplishment. However, I got fibromyalgia in my first year of working in the Big 4 so I had to shift my career goals to accommodate my health. I found travel blogging, which has allowed me to become healthier and make money doing what I love. In 2019, pre-covid, I got paid to travel 133 days. I've never looked back at my accounting career.
- If something isn't working out for you, then keep going. Keep trying new things. Don't be afraid to start over despite how many hours you put into whatever you're doing now. Without those hours, you would not have known what you didn't want to do in life. Before I found blogging, I was a Certified Public Accountant, executive assistant at a brand strategy firm, dropshipper, freelance writer and social media manager, and I learned so much every step of the way.
- My RadMission helps my chronically ill self live as normal of a life as possible here in Amsterdam, because now I can ride a bike like everyone else.
The bike is lightweight, yet powerful, so it’s easy to pedal and get around the city. The design is really eye-catching, and I love my tiny wooden basket!
- My name is Eveline. Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved sports: gymnastics, skiing, ballet, karate, snowboarding, field hockey and surfing. In May 2017 I finally had time to focus on surfing, primarily, after graduating from High School.
I now compete full-time in the World Surf League Qualification Series and the ISA competitions, and hope to someday qualify to compete in the Olympic games.
- I would say I am currently in the middle of a challenge. A lot of things have happened to me over the last 4 years. From intense training, competing with the best surfers in the world and always being on the road with a serious knee ligament injury (9 months recovery). Mentally and physically, this is a hard time. But, despite that, I'm proud of myself. I'm getting better at knowing myself and listening to my body.
My best surf related accomplishment is 13th place in the World Championships in Japan which made me miss a direct spot in the Tokyo Olympics by just 1 spot.
- Always be yourself! Live in the moment, always give 100% and find your balance in life :)
- The RadMini takes me to the nicest places in the "Haagse Duinen" (the dunes in The Hague) in absolutely no time. It’s great that I can also fold up my ebike and take it with me on my trips.
- Hey! I’m Oana. I am a mother of two girls ( 6 and 3 years old), I live in Germany, Stuttgart and I have romanian roots. I made an Instagram account 5 years ago and after 2 years I realised that I could do so much more with it, so here I am. 3 years later sharing my experiences, thoughts and motivation with my small community.
I have a passion for graphic design, and my hobbies include traveling, music, photography, sports.
- One of my greatest achievements was starting my business. Being an active woman, with an active job. My social media presence has helped me to stay motivated, to motivate other moms like me, to interact with a variety of people, to make new friends and to earn a living.
- “You’ve got this” and “You can do this” are two of my favourites. I think the power of mind is extraordinary and if you set out to pursue your dream, you will succeed.
- I own a RadWagon and I love that it’s a powerful bike, an eye-catcher and most but not least it is a very useful bike that I can use to travel with my entire family.
Looking to purchase an ebike, but not sure which would be the Right Rad Ride for you? Take our Ebike Finder Quiz to find out!